In its commitment to creating the healthiest living environment for its clients, Dimension Inc. is pleased to offer HEPA filters for its customers to help them greatly improve their home’s indoor air quality without having to install an entirely new mechanical system.
High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filters are used in hospitals because they are considered the best filters on the market today. In a test established by the Institute of Environmental Sciences, a filter must collect 99.97% of a specific particulate that measures 0.30 microns in order to receive the HEPA filter designation. Even better, a HEPA filter can capture particulate sizes ranging from >100 microns down to 0.01microns.
At Dimension Inc., we install the PREMIERONE PureFlo™ HP500 System, which is a true bypass system installed on the return-side air duct of a home’s HVAC system. Polluted air is directed through the filtration system on a multiple pass basis making clean air available throughout the home. Combined with a pre-filter to capture larger particles, the system is designed to maintain its performance rating for up to two years before the HEPA filter needs replacing.
The PureFlo™ unit’s features include…
- a design that works with any HVAC system.
- superior filtration that traps germs, bacteria, viruses, and allergens.
- control of smoke, dust, pollen, and other organic/inorganic particles.
- two-speed operation.
- an insulated cabinet that is quiet when in operation.
- a pre-filter with carbon that only needs replacing every six months.
- seven-year limited warranty.
For more information or to have a HEPA filter added to your HVAC system, call Dimension Inc. at 262-402-6602.