NARI Certification is the recognition of a remodeling professional who has undergone extensive screening by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), demonstrated commitment to professional conduct, participated in intensive studies on a broad range of critical industry issues and successfully completed a comprehensive written exam. Individuals who are NARI Certified have met the following requirements:
- A minimum of five years continuous full-time employment in the remodeling industry.
- Acceptable review by the NARI Certification Board based on the individual’s hands-on experience, industry training, continuing education, technical skills, business management practices, and association and community service.
- Adherence to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to perform the remodeling functions directly related to a particular certification designation.
- Satisfactory completion of a written examination covering the fundamentals of remodeling.
- Compliance with annual continuing education requirements.
All NARI Certifications require high standards of performance, professionalism and high ethical standards. Working with a NARI Certified Professional is a guarantee of excellence. Only experienced and dedicated industry professionals are able to earn the distinction of calling themselves a NARI Certified Professional. Milwaukee/NARI is proud to say that the best and brightest individuals in the remodeling industry of Southeastern Wisconsin are members of this chapter.
Winner of Best in Construction and Best Overall parade home for our 2018 Parade of Homes model in Sussex
1997 Graduate of UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning
Certified Aging In Place Specialist CAPS