NARI Certification is the recognition of a remodeling professional who has undergone extensive screening by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), demonstrated commitment to professional conduct, participated in intensive studies on a broad range of critical industry issues and successfully completed a comprehensive written exam. Individuals who are NARI Certified have met the following requirements:
- A minimum of five years continuous full-time employment in the remodeling industry.
- Acceptable review by the NARI Certification Board based on the individual’s hands-on experience, industry training, continuing education, technical skills, business management practices, and association and community service.
- Adherence to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to perform the remodeling functions directly related to a particular certification designation.
- Satisfactory completion of a written examination covering the fundamentals of remodeling.
- Compliance with annual continuing education requirements.
All NARI Certifications require high standards of performance, professionalism and high ethical standards. Working with a NARI Certified Professional is a guarantee of excellence. Only experienced and dedicated industry professionals are able to earn the distinction of calling themselves a NARI Certified Professional. Milwaukee/NARI is proud to say that the best and brightest individuals in the remodeling industry of Southeastern Wisconsin are members of this chapter.
1997 Graduate of UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning
Certified Aging In Place Specialist CAPS
Step Beyond Green to Healthy