PM Job Description
Dimension Design, Build, Remodel Inc, one of Wisconsin’s leading custom home building and remodeling firms is growing quickly and seeking a project manager to join our design/build team!
If you are hardworking, self motivated, detail oriented, possess strong leadership and communication skills, you are the ideal candidate. You must enjoy working alongside the team and thrive in a team environment.
Required skills and traits:
- Manage all aspects of the construction of new home and remodeling projects.
- Communicate with design team on front end to develop design drawing budgets.
- Send out construction document bid packages to subcontractors and vendors to finalize construction contracts.
- Create, manage and track job schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Setup jobs on front end to ensure project is ready to start at the scheduled start date to include ordering materials, obtaining permits, dumpster delivery and temp protection as the job dictates.
- Write and execute subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Ensure timely approvals of material selections from design team and customers to ensure materials are on site when needed.
- Manage project budgets.
- Write and execute customer change orders.
- Communicate with customers throughout the project on a regular basis to ensure expectations and contractual obligations are met and their experience with our company is exceptional.
- Respond to all customer, sub and vendor emails or phone calls in timely manner.
- Problem solve all job site challenges to ensure proper resolution with subs and customers.
- Communicate with design team throughout the project to ensure accurate interpretation of design drawings.
- Submit and collect customer invoices to ensure timely payments as dictated by the contract payment schedule.
- Approve subcontract and material vendor invoices to ensure timely and accurate payments.
- Work with local inspectors to ensure all inspections are called in and approved.
- Manage job site to ensure build clean system is operational and job site is kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Computer skills required to include project management and accounting software to properly manage schedules and project budgets.
- Create and execute punch lists to ensure all work completed to our high standards.
- Ensure all job closeout paper work executed.
- Meet profit margin goals.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with subs and vendors.
- Be apart of the sales team and always be looking for more opportunities to sell our services.
- Be willing to travel daily to job sites across southeast Wisconsin.
- Be active in local NARI and MBA events to establish new relationships in the industry and improve skills through continuing education opportunities.
For more information, please call us at 262-468-9030.